FOR COVID POLICIES CLICK HERE
- Flip flops are required in the general space, but cannot be worn in the sauna itself. Please bring your clean flip flops with you – you will be asked to sanitize them by submersion upon arrival.
- Towels in the saunas are required as skin cannot touch the wood. We will provide two towels if you did not bring your own.
- You must sign a waiver before entering. You must be age 19+ to enjoy the facility. Pregnant clients must provide a doctors note or sign that they have consulted a doctor before entering the sauna.
- During private bookings members of your group may choose to go “top-tional” So bottoms are required but you may opt to use a towel or nothing on your top.
- Sauna entry is currently by reservation only.
- No outside scrubs, facial masks, food or drinks other than water.
- No glass water bottles or other containers.
- The Lost Faucet Sauna House is a respectful – yet social space. We encourage quiet visiting and warm conversation.
- No lewd behavior.